Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the sad news...


Save Domino Factory
Originally uploaded by Stoneface Photographer

i am SOOO bummed about domino magazine biting the dust. i mean, really sad. probably more sad than any person should be over a magazine. the fact is even though i appreciate wonderful design blogs (and there are so many!!!!!!!), it's just not the same as pulling a fresh magazine out of the mailbox and cozying up on the couch to flip through the pages...it was almost like a ritual in my house. i got excited about a magazine! weird, i guess. i think it deserves a moment of silence and reflection...here are a few of my favorite pictures aka pieces of inspiration from my all time favorite magazine...

1 comment:

  1. I know-it is just devastating! I agree that although design blogs and online design content is great--there is something about the actual process of sitting down and reading the magazine...

    ReplyDelete