Friday, January 9, 2009

i said i was slow...






well, as i said before..i am very slow at this. i still can't figure out how to add pictures on my blog unless they are my own! i will figure this out at some point...but for the moment, i decided to keep posting my very own photos. i have (for several years) been keeping a sort of decorating journal. my husband thinks i'm crazy b/c after i read a magazine (and i get a lot!!), i sit down like a mad scientist and start cutting and taping the things i love most~into my cute little ideas book. i have quite a collection of these little books now and i'm happy to share them! well, assuming they'll show up nicely. so let's just say these next pictures are great places to start~they are most definitely the things that inspire me and get my creative decorating juices flowing. and i'm still working on taking pics of my own place..i have a few on now, but will be adding more. this stuff takes time! but for now, i hope you enjoy my favorite pics i've collected over the years...

No comments:

Post a Comment